Oral2. “Factors controlling heme enzyme reactivity: spectroscopic and kinetic studies”. Sponsored by the ACS Local Erie Chapter and Penn State Behrend Chemistry Department, Erie, PA, February 2012.
1. “Role of cation radicals of xanthophylls in nonphotochemical quenching”. Presented at the 24th Eastern Regional Photosynthesis Conference, Woodshole, MA, April 2007.
Poster6. “Nuclear resonance vibrational spectroscopy elucidates heme-protein vibrational dynamic couplings in Cytochrome c: A signaling pathway between the heme-iron and the protein surface?” Presented at the 15th International Conference of Biological Inorganic Chemistry, Vancouver, CA, August 2011.
5. “Elucidating the role of the hydrogen bonding network in ferric Cytochrome P450cam and corresponding mutants using Magnetic Circular Dichroism spectroscopy”. Presented at the 6th International Conference of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines, Sta. Ana Pueblo, New Mexico, July 2010.
4. “Characterization of high-spin and low-spin ferric Cytochrome P450 WT and mutants using magnetic circular dichroism spectroscopy”. Presented at the 237th American Chemical Society National Meeting, Salt Lake City, UT, March 2009.
3. “Ultrafast time-resolved transient absorption spectroscopy of LHCIIb and CP monomers from dark-adapted and illuminated spinach thylakoids”. Presented at the 23rd Eastern Regional Photosynthesis Conference, Woodshole, MA, April 2006.
2. “Polyene models for carotenoids: Optical spectroscopic properties of geometric isomers of hexadecaheptaene”. Presented at the 22nd Eastern Regional Photosynthesis Conference, Woodshole, MA, April 2005.
1. “Optical spectroscopic studies of all-trans linear polyenes, model systems for carotenoids”. Presented at the 31st Eastern Regional Photosynthesis Conference, Woods Hole, MA, April 2004.